Congratulations to the Class of 2021!
It has been said that an education at the Naval Academy can be divided into three equal parts. The first third of your USNA experience is the six weeks of Plebe Summer. The second third is your Plebe Year, and the remaining third is the rest of your stay at the Naval Academy. Here are some important resources for Plebes and their parents.
Frequently Asked Questions about I-Day
Induction Day (i-Day) marks the beginning of Plebe Summer. It includes the in-processing of the entire Plebe regiment and an Oath of Office Ceremony.
We know that this a pivotal day for both the Plebe and their parents. Thus we at NEONAP compiled an unofficial guide to frequently asked questions such as:
- When should we arrive in Annapolis for I-Day?
- What should my Plebe bring to I-Day?
- Where should/can I park?
- What should my Plebe do with their cell phone?
- Will Plebes get lunch?
- Where is the best place to see our Plebe after we drop him/her off?
- What should I have for our Plebe after Induction?
- Where should we meet our Plebe after Induction?
- How much time will we have with our Plebe?
- What are the must-haves to buy at the Mid Store?