Northeast Ohio Naval Academy Parents Club (NEONAP)
We invite all parents and family of Midshipmen from Northeast Ohio to join our local parents club chapter. Our group supports and helps our MIDs and each other through information sharing, support, and even friendships. Our regular gatherings include:
- June – Welcome Aboard Picnic for families of incoming Midshipmen >> RSVP now for the event on Saturday, June 10th! Details here!
- July – Sub & Ice Cream Social to share experiences from Induction Day and the first call from their plebe
- Fall – Watch parties to cheer the Midshipmen football team
- December – Army-Navy Game Weekend getaway and stay at hotel rooms reserved by our club
- December – The All Academy Ball, a formal holiday reception
- February – Dark Ages Care Package Event to box and send goodies from NE Ohio
- February – Commissioning Brunch for parents of the graduating class
- March – Candidate Luncheon for families and high-school seniors who have applied to the USNA
If you are not a member, consider joining the Northeast Ohio Naval Academy Parents Club (NEONAP) today!
If you are a member, get details on events and share advice via the NEONAP Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/NEONAP
I hope to see you at one of our next events!
Parv & Seth Shalov and Faith & Roger Balser – Club Co-Presidents